Media3 stands as a proactive, growth-oriented organization aiming at professional excellence with a pool of talented and dedicated work force. Our key
- What is R programming?
Advantages of R ?
What we can do with R?
Statistics using R?
Overview and History of R
- Installing R in Mac/Windows/Ubuntu
Installing R studio in Mac/Windows/Ubuntu
Setting up Working Directory for (Windows/Mac)
R Console Input and Evaluation
- R Objects and Attributes
Vectors and Lists
Reading Large tables, Reading Tabular data
- Subsetting – Basics
Subsetting – Lists
Subsetting – Matrices
Subsetting – DataFrames
Repeat, Next, Break
- Generating Random Numbers
Simulating linear model
- Working with dplyr package
- Working with lubridate package
- Working with data.table package
- Working with ggplot2 (graphics) package
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Mini-Project 1 (Data Wrangling)
- Mini-Project 2 ( Graphics using R)
- Mini-Project-13 (Linear Regression using R) – Machine Learning case study
- Creating an R package (Optional)
All the schedules will be for two days each 1 hour of class on first day followed by 2 days of lab on the next day.
Schedule 17 would take 3 days. Each Mini Project will take three days time (Depends on Student though)
Pre-Requsite: Having knowledge on Statistics can be helpful.