Word Press is a very popular Content Management System that allows you to create easy-to-use and easy-to-manage websites. Now a days, fully customized and well-manageable websites for businesses are being developed using this free blogging platform
According to a recent survey, 17% of the total websites are developed on a CMS platform and especially Word Press.
Few reasons why Word Press is better:
– Makes the website search engine friendly enabling high ranking on search engines
– Cost effective and easy using Word Press
– Websites need not be developed from scratch
All these reasons put together define the increasing demand for Word Press as a platform for websites and subsequently the rising need for Word Press developers.
Learning wordpress development is certainly a good career option for a lucrative earning side in the IT field.
Introduction to wordpress
- Detailed Introduction to wordpress ,
How to make a website or a bog using a wordpress,
Downloading and Installing wordpress on XAMPP SERVER
- Short Introduction to all the menus and submenus on the Administration Screen
- Accessing all the site management features of WordPress
- Installing and managing themes,
Editing the appearance of themes,
adjusting different elements of installed themes like slideshow,
- Adding new post,
Editing existing posts,
videos to the posts,
adding categories to publishing the posts on the websites.
Adding custom fields.
Adding Tags to the pages
- Adding New pages,
videos,mp3 to the pages,
publishing the pages on the websites,
creating static homepages.
- Creating Custom Menus,
modifying themes default menu.
- Uploading pictures,
publishing them on the websites,
embedding videos from YouTube to your website.
- Adding New links ,
Editing the links,
Adding categories to the links.
- Comment Moderation,
Editing widgets to the theme.
- Introduction to plugins,
Social Media Plugins
- Floating social media,
social media widget,
social media tabs,
social media mashup,
social media icons
- All-in-one video pack,
- Managing the accessibility to the website/blog.
- Import Export wordpress files,
Using press this functionality
- Adding Custom Slider to the themes.